Wednesday, May 27, 2015

How I Saved Money on Remodeling My Kitchen

I just wanna share with you my experience in remodeling my kitchen last year. It was not very fancy, but we saw lots of possibility inside. Our kitchen was a bit dull with white cupboards white counter tops, and cream-coloured walls. Me and my hubby were on a tight budget, although we really wanted an upgrade since it has been around 7 to 10 years since we bought our home. I came up with six suggestions on exactly how we succeeded and made it a fact that you could use not only for your kitchen but to almost any remodel you might be looking for in your house.

Firstly, you do not need to shift everything to get that utterly remarkable transformation. For instance, if you can still keep your cupboard and it is still sturdy and intact, then keep it. It can save you lots of money. Obviously you devalue your house or dramatically need to alter or change the things you loathe. But you must also need to consider and keeping specific facets that you are neutral towards or enjoy. For example, even though my husband and I didn't enjoy anything we contemplated the likelihood of complementing all of them with all the remaining changes, and keeping the cupboards or the flooring. Finally, we determined that we could have a kitchen that was very pleasant if we kept our old cupboards, plus it saved us a whole lot of cash.

Additionally, if you can do it yourself, then might as well do it. It will save you a lot. Painting your walls on your own instead of hiring a professional is a huge help. Also, I do not actually like shopping, but I get it only so I can be achieved shopping, once I find what I'm searching for. It drove me mad that my husband would desire to keep when we found something adequate looking. It took us six months simply to pick the backsplash out, however ultimately, it was well worth the delay. I promise!

And again, you might want to consider doing it yourself. That is certainly not a theory that is new. Nevertheless, I would like to motivate you. In the event you presume you can not, please reconsider. Think it over and the benefits it can give you. During our kitchen job, we learned how to tile, create a framework, drywall, by viewing educational videos online and put flooring. Isn't that awesome? I never thought I could do it but I did. With the help of surfing on the internet, watching tutorial videos on Youtube, it unbelievably worked out. I'm not saying that it's not trying or difficult, however you can save lots of cash and be really happy with your work. It is a bonding experience that is great too!

Here is a photo of our newly remodeled kitchen! It's not so glamorous but I and my husband are proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment